quinta-feira, 13 de junho de 2013

"Come outside, she said, I think I’m leaving tomorrow afternoon, I’m going far away from here. Come outside, she said, come outside with me, put away your fears, you and me were not meant for bedrooms, you and me were not meant for homes, she said, I’m leaving here tomorrow, please come with me darling, I don’t want to go alone. Come outside, she said, climb out your window, come outside, before the world gets any colder, you and I get too much older, come outside, she said, well, come outside, she said, hey climb out your window, come outside before my momma knows I’m gone, your daddy thinks you're home alone, come outside and run away with me, she said, come outside, she said, climb out your window, come outside if you can't get away, find me some other day, if not today, I'll be on my way. You and me weren’t meant for bedrooms, you and me weren’t meant for these small town afternoons, you and me were meant for leaving, we were meant for highways and sunsets and all summer months so come away come away come away come away outside she said and runaway runaway runaway with me"

Trecho desconhecido incluído na versão ao vivo de Round Here, do Counting Crows, de 10/04/2013 na Sydney Opera House 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=6PMxpdPLm-k&feature=endscreen

3 comentários:

  1. não vou mentir: august and everything after é meu álbum preferido; round here, a canção e eu sempre quis ter o cabelo do adam duritz... só me falta coragem!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. O meu também! :D Adoro descobrir as mil versões ao vivo de Round Here.
    Confesso que achei o cabelo do Adam Duritz muito engraçado nesse vídeo!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. é verdade: o cabelo tava meio esquisito mesmo. parecia um algodão doce vencido!! é bacana mesmo esse lance das versões ao vivo. gosto muito das que o dave matthews faz. essa do counting crows nunca havia visto. vou procurar mais depois!! :)

      Excluir