segunda-feira, 9 de setembro de 2013

M.'s apologies

Falando nele, encontrei o poema de desculpas do M. 
You know, friends are like mirrors.

"Can't (or Won't) say the reason why I did what I did, It is what it is... And I'm at peace where I live. Used to say I was childish & “Just like a kid” You were right. Now I'll never be as naïve (even if I want to) as long as I live. Bent truth's, & I lied to myself as I tried to forget you, Even though you never meant to & all the shit we went through, The most positive influence my life knew, was when I met You! Couldn't help but respect you, & from time to time I'd find you on my mind, Had to know you were fine & checked you up online, Saw you were good, you can't stop a star shine. But I didn't say hi, didn't want to overstep the line. Years go by & I get a friend request, from the person in this world that I least expect, You never know what's next, Go to “Accept” & press “Yes”, “Happiness is only real when shared” so I have No Regrets!"





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário